When it comes to large scale, complex transactions experience is everything. Our high level lawyers have an extraordinary amount of skill in the successful running of major transactions. Unlike most legal firms, we see things in business terms and in our many years in business, we’ve used a lot of practical experience to achieve excellent results for our clients.
Our experience includes:
- Acquisition of the Amcor Paper Mill Alphington by Glenvill. Melbourne’s largest ever residential land acquisition to be developed into a new precinct featuring multiple apartment buildings, townhouses, commercial retail, and community uses.
- Acquisition and sale of numerous Shopping Centres, including the sale of The Well in Camberwell.
- Acquisition of 215 Browns Road, Noble Park. Melbourne’s largest industrial transaction for 2014.
- Sale of Woodhouse Station, the largest (5,000 HA) Victorian residential and industry land offering in recent times.
- Acquisition of Phillip Morris buildings, Moorabbin.
- Mezzanine finance for ‘Gascoigne Apartments’ a six level 56 apartment project in Dandenong Road,East Malvern
- Senior finance for the acquisition and construction of a portfolio of petrol stations throughout Australia
- Adviser to financier for apartments, residential land subdivision and Marina in Werribee South, Victoria
- Senior debt finance for industrial warehouse and showroom in Bayswater, Victoria
- Mixed use development of 1600 lots at YarraBend, Alphington
- Development of The Well at Camberwell Shopping Centre and Apartment development
- The Lyall Hotel luxury residential apartment development
- The Claremont, 118 apartments including secured air space rights in Claremont Street, South Yarra