Of all the things you need when faced with a legal or commercial situation, the first and foremost is a clear and accurate presentation of the facts and your position.
Sven has spent the past 25+ years helping people build and protect their businesses. He manages and advises on how to achieve the best commercial outcome and avoid and resolve disputes, often as the lead negotiator on their significant business transactions. As a business owner himself, Sven acts primarily as an advisor working for many of Australia’s most successful private businesses and their owners.
Acted for, and successfully protected one of Australia’s largest automotive dealer groups against a local manufacturer in disputes involving franchising, trademark infringement copyright breaches and competition law.
Successfully acted in a number of intellectual property disputes focussing on asset protection through the use of search orders, property freezing and injunctions.
Advising on a major joint venture business matter. This included fraud, risk review, managing litigation to seize property, forensic investigation and asset recovery.
Acted for Directors and companies in major ASIC and financial services investigations.
Areas of expertise
- Helping people do business
- Major and complex litigation and dispute resolution
- Commercial law particularly risk identification and mitigation
- Providing advice on complex business risk issues
- Advisor to a number of key motor racing teams, drivers and international manufacturers in the automotive, motorsport and supply sector