Kalus Kenny Intelex has unparalleled experience in the automotive industry and motor sport.
We do not promote ourselves as “sports lawyers” but rather lawyers who have a deep understanding and passion for motor sport.
Our legal expertise includes acting for:
- Local and International Teams and Drivers in Supercars, Development Series, Indycar, Formula 3, Porsche Carrera Cup, Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge, Formula Ford, Touring Car Masters, Historics, Australian GT Championship and Speedway
- Race car manufacturers, suppliers and importers
- Team sponsors
- Confederation of Australian Motor Sports (CAMS)
- Motor Dealerships and Dealer Groups
- Industry Suppliers and Service providers
- Dealership Owners and Managers
- Suppliers and service providers
- Finance professionals and lenders
Sven Burchartz heads up this area of the practice having a unique personal understanding of motorsport and the automotive industry at all levels.
- As a part owner of Prodrive Racing (Australia) one of Supercars most successful racing teams
- As a part owner of Tickford Pty Ltd a specialist vehicle manufacturer and retailer which is focussed on the re-engineering and enhancement of a range of Ford motor vehicles
- As part owner of Werks RRR a premium specialist Porsche services, race and restoration business
- Competed at Club level from 1997 until 2005 winning two Porsche Club Victoria (PCV) Club Championships
- Competed in Australian GT Championship 2005 – 2008 winning the 2006 endurance Series
- Competed in the Porsche Drivers Challenge (formerly Porsche Cup) and won the series Championship in 2007
- Competed in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge from 2008 until 2010 winning in 2008 and placing in the top 3 each other year
- As a Committee member and Competition Secretary of PCV
- As a CAMS series owner – owned and ran the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge from 2008 until 2011 working closely with Porsche Cars Australia and its stakeholders
- As a past Director of the Australian Motor Sport Foundation
- As a current competitor in IROC Challenge Series, Touring Car Masters and Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge