We recognise that with the best opportunities often comes the risk of liability and dispute.
That’s why we’ve worked hard to assemble a talented dispute resolution team with the breadth of experience to manage potential risk in your business and to help you resolve your dispute early and efficiently.
Our approach to your dispute is proactive and personal. At the onset of every matter, our team works with you to understand your business. We take into account your needs and the cost to your business to prepare a considered strategy that will see you get on with what you do best.
Our focus on alternative means of resolution leads to litigation risk being stymied altogether and our clients can walk away from their dispute swiftly and with certainty.
But when the gloves are off, our team is thoroughly equipped to handle the most demanding and specialised litigation with a wealth of appellate and trial expertise in all State and Federal Courts, tribunals and jurisdictions.
No matter how complex your dispute, you can have confidence in knowing that you will always have the right people behind you.
Our legal expertise includes:
- Complex contractual disputes
- Director and fiduciary duties
- Shareholder disputes and oppression actions
- Providing advice on Australian Consumer Law, Competition Law and Anton Pillar orders
- Initiating and defending freezing orders, injunctions, product and professional liability claims
- Administrative tribunal hearings
- Corporate insolvency
- Revenue recovery such as advising on bankruptcy notices, recovery actions and judgement debt enforcement
- Building and construction disputes
- Employment law disputes such as unfair dismissals, discrimination actions and misconduct
- Representation in the Fair Work Commission and Courts